Our Terms and Conditions of use
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with our terms and conditions of use, which together with our General Data Protection Policy (GDPR) govern Charing Healthcare’s relationship with you in relation to this website and information sharing/consent. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
The Charing Healthcare website is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this site you agree to our Terms and Conditions:
- The content (Images, Text etc. of this website is for your general use and information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, as they provided further information about our services. They do not suggest we endorse the website(s) and we do not accept any responsibility for content that is linked to this website(s).
- By filling in and submitting a message or application form on the "get in touch" and "working for us" pages, you agree to let us contact you via phone, email or post.
- If you would like your data removed from our database you will need to contact us in writing and state what it is you would like removed.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- By using this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).